Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) will sood prepare guidelines mandatory for both government funded and private hostels. The guidelines will set minimum standard of care and living conditions, adequate safety and will be subjected to periodic inspections. The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) has been asked to draft the guidelines and will also be notified under the Juvenile Justice Act or the JJ Rules. The WCD Ministry will share the guidelines with the HRD to circulate among schools that have boarding facilities. All states and Union Territories have been instructed to inspect child care institutions and related facilities and ensure their registration. Any deviation from the guidelines can result in strict action been taken against them and their registration can also be cancelled.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?