The Crown Prince of Dubai has endorsed a new framework which shall regulate the school fees proposed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). As per the new directive, schools will be encouraged to improve performance and maintain the desired quality levels. No private schools can increase fees if its rating slips per Dubai Center’s price index for education. The schools that retain the same score as the preceding year can raise the fees in proportion to the change in the cost of the education indicator. The amended framework shall be implemented from the next academic year.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?