As per a senior economics teacher in Lucknow, the paper was a challenging one with many questions being quite tricky and it’s difficulty level was much higher in comparison to the last five years question papers. The students too were of the same opinion. On the other hand, some students found the paper simple, direct, easy, short and a few numerical questions tricky.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?