Government aided and private schools of Madurai will face strict action by the district education department, Madurai if found holding special classes during the summer holidays. Despite repeated warnings some schools were found conducting special classes for class XII students last year so that the syllabus could be finished sooner. A few complaints regarding special classes being conducted under the pretext of NEET classes was received by the authorities from parents and students. The students clearly get frustrated if any classes are held during the summer break.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?