For the first time ever CBSE has released a letter to the parents of all students who would be appearing for boards urging them to support their children at this difficult time. While CBSE would only be conducting the examination, the parents must help them explore their potential beyond academic boundaries. The board has also requested the parents not to give in to any rumours but to reach out to them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. CBSE has also started a student helpline on 1800 11 8004
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?