The government is on the alert to counter any incident of cheating during the ongoing board exams. A teenager in Nagpur has been arrested by the police who was trying appear as a proxy candidate for Maharashtra State Board’s HSC and SSC examinations using fake documents. Two agents who arrange for such proxy writers to vulnerable students have also been arrested.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?