Academic year 2019-20 will start with a new punchline from CBSE ‘Experimental Learning’ as the lifespan of rote learning is only till the exams . Students will put to use what they learnt from their study. An academic improvement is also on the cards and CBSE shall soon share a policy for same. Meanwhile, the board has refuted the rumours circulating on social media that the results will be declared in April. The results will be declared in the third week of May.
CBSE Decides to Award Full Marks for ‘Tricky’ Question in Class 12 Maths Paper; Many Students,Teachers Unhappy
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?