From the coming academic year CBSE will be making art education mandatory for all students for classes 1 to 12. The purpose is to take education beyond textbooks. The new pedagogy is directed towards teaching basic education through art. Every school shall be reserving a minimum of two periods per week, per class for art education, be it arts, music, dance, visual arts and theater. Students of classes 6 to 8 will also be introduced to culinary arts in addition to the four mainstream spheres mentioned above. Culinary arts will include nutrition, agricultural practices, use of pesticides, crops etc. These will be non-examination-based and process-oriented evaluation subjects. The students will be assessed through theory, practical and project work.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?