Formation of the Board of Directors of the Emirates Schools Establishment under the chairmanship of Jameela Al Muheiri, Minister of State for public education has been approved by the UAE Cabinet. This is to enhance the efficiency of the federal education sector. The board is entrusted with the task of developing policies, strategies, initiatives, regulations, programs in public schools and standards related to the education sector in UAE.
ICSE vs CBSE: Here is How the Two National Boards Compare in Terms of 10th 12th Result 2019 Performance
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?