Lavanya Balakrishnan from Heritage Xperiential Learning School, Gurgaon has topped the CBSE class 12 examination in the category of children with special needs by scoring 489 out of 500. She has hearing disability since childhood. She aims to pursue graphic and animation designing. She is grateful for all the support she got from her parents and teachers while she was preparing for the exams.
School Reopening Date under Unlock 4.0 | To reopen after Sept. 21 for teachers & non teaching staffs
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?