On the sidelines of a Merchants’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Program on education, CBSE has been directed by the centre to address the issue of disparity in the marking scheme between CBSE and the state boards. With the marks ranging between 98% to 85% the university is compelled to make comparison between the boards to arrive at a admission criteria. Awarding marks, however, will remain the domain of school education department only of the respective state board.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?