CISCE will declare the results of ICSE Class 10th and ISC Class 12th board exam on May 7, 2019.
The results can be checked online at cisce.org. A career portal will be made available at the CISCE website. Schools can download the results from this portal by using the principal’s user ID and password.
Candidates can get their individual result through SMS. They have to type ICSE or ISC followed by their seven-digit unique ID code and send the message to 09248082883.
Steps to download ICSE/ ISC results through Career portal
- Visit the official website of CISCE
- You will get a ‘Career portal’ page
- Log in using the ID and password
- Click on Examination System
- On the menu bar click on ‘ICSE’ or ‘ISC’ result
- Click on ‘Reports’
- Click on ‘Result tab’ to get the results of the school
- How to get individual score
- Open your SMS box
- Type ICSE>your unique ID> and send it to 09248082883
- Type ISC>your unique ID> and send it to 09248082883
Candidates will get 7 days to apply for rechecking of paper if they are not satisfied with their marks. Candidates can apply for rechecking online at the official website of CISCE from May 7 to 13, 2019.