As per a state’s minister, under Women and Child Development scheme Punjab government will be giving 138000 bicycles free of cost to girl students of classes 11 and 12 of government schools across the state. The aim is to boost girl education and also to encourage them to continue with their education even after school. The government is also working towards providing better teaching facilities to students in government schools.
CBSE Decides to Award Full Marks for ‘Tricky’ Question in Class 12 Maths Paper; Many Students,Teachers Unhappy
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?