A 10-year-old boy, Ajay Gajji, from a small town Pargi in Vikarabad district in Telangana has been picked up by Navy to join their Sailing School in Goa once he clears his medical tests. Navy officials were impressed with his spectacular performance in his first nationals. He is the youngest sailor in the country’s top 10 and is ranked as no. 1 in the state. He will be trained at the Yacht Club Hyderabad. Apart from coaching children the club also supports them till they graduate and also helps them select from a wide variety of careers. Telangana sailors who have moved from the Yacht Club to the Army and Navy continue to top the National lists. Girls from the Yacht Club of Hyderabad bagged a gold and two bronze medals at the Nationals in Mumbai recently. The club has been working with underprivileged children and those who study in government schools.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?