Citing security concerns the police and the government authorities had barred the traditional tiffin carries to be delivered to school children in South Mumbai. CM Devendra Fadnavis and education minister Vinod Tawde have given directions to lift the ban and facilitate the service to the school children. This was initiated after the intervention of BJP MLA Ashish Shelar. In his letter to the CM he said that the dabbawallahs heritage dates back to 1890 and have an enviable six sigma rating and the dabbas are delivered across the city come rain or shine. As far as security is concerned, the dabbawallahs could be registered and issued identity cards. Mr Fadnavis has instructed the police commissioner to convene a joint meeting with schools and dabbawallahs to find a solution. Meanwhile, Mr Tawde has asked the schools to permit their entry.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?