The HRD Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar while addressing the Goa University 31st convocation said the government would soon be declaring the National Education Policy and that the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) would be applicable to smaller universities as well. Quality, research and innovation will be the point of focus in outcome based education. IITs and IIMs have been asked to be part of NAAC Accreditation in every five years in a bid to upscale accreditation system. Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM), ‘National Digital Library’, ‘Atal Tinkering Labs’ and ‘Smart India Hackathon’ for college students are some of the government initiatives.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?