According to the students who appeared for the class 12 History paper the paper was a bit lengthy. As per the experts too a few questions were tricky for an average student but the rest were directly from NCERT. It was of moderate difficulty level for an average student. The question paper was on expected lines and overall a reasonably good paper
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?