As per the new pre-school admission policy formulated by the Haryana Government applicable from the new academic session for private schools, the minimum age of the child seeking admission as on March 31, 2019 should be 3 yrs. The application forms will be given free of cost. While Aadhar card and bank amount of the children are desirable but are not mandatory. The children will not be evaluated whether in written or oral. The teacher-children ratio will be 1:20. Preference should be given to children residing within the radius of one Km from the school. Admission cannot be denied on the basis of religion, caste, race, region, gender, disability or socio-economic status of the family. various categories, including employees’ wards, children with disability, single parent and girl child can be fixed. Complete transparency has to be maintained throughout the admission procedure. If applications received are more than the seats available then the children would be admitted on the basis of draw of lots.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?