As per the information provided by the Union Human Resources Development (HRD) Minister Shri...Read More
According to an HRD official, per the recommendations of the draft NEP ( National Education...Read More
Government portal to offer education technologies using artificial intelligence for personalised learning
By November, The National Education Alliance for Technology (NEAT) in all probability launch a new...Read More
Monsoon Session of Parliament: Private schools must admit 25% students from economically weaker sections, HRD minister tells Lok Sabha
The monsoon session has started in the Parliament and the Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal...Read More
The National Education Policy is recommending three years of preschool before class 1 under right...Read More
The Governing council of the Maharishi Sandipani Rashtriya Vedavidya Pratishthan (MSRVP), a fully...Read More
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?