Inventory management is the practice of supervising and assuring of the ordering, storage, and use of components that an organization uses in the production of the items it sells. Inventory management software track, manage and organize product sales, material purchases, and other production processes. Gone are the days of tracking inventory with pencil and paper. School inventory management software reduces the time and efforts and focuses on analyzing, finding and reducing inefficiencies in their model. Reports suggest that 54% of Chief Supply Chain Officers will be optimizing their inventory management to help control and reduce costs. Without an accurate accounting of how much inventory a business has, where that inventory is located and what will be needed to complete incoming and future orders, no company can run efficiently enough to turn a profit and generate growth.
Skolaro- Inventory management system track goods via entire supply chain and encompasses everything from retail to the warehouse and all the movements of stock and parts between. Practically, it means a business can see all the small moving parts of its operations, allowing it to make better decisions and investments. All the school’s consumables, as well as durables, can be managed through this module. Our Inventory Management comes with the facility of adding items, quantity, and information to have a comprehensive record of the inventory. With this issuance and return of items, inventory can be easily tracked. Inventory Management Module offers comprehensive reporting features to provide precise inventory control. We can manage warehouse and locate where an item is. Of course, having the exact number on hand is crucial, but the actual value in inventory management in a warehouse is being able to find something promptly.
- Proper allocation of resources
- Defining of groups/ units/ list of items
- Complete stock status summary
- Recording inventory transactions
- Availability of stock
- Keep the complete record of items returned and issued
- Reporting tools
- Inventory alerts
- Accounting tools or tie-ins
- Multiple location support
- Identifies the requirements of inventory, provide restore techniques, report actual, quotations, set targets, and handle all functions related to the tracking and management of material contributing to stock efficiency.
- School inventory management system provides information about product flows and increases the visibility of supply chain.
- Manages stock requirements in real-time and increasing inventory turns can help in improving cash flows thus maintaining cost.
- Quality management identifies and tracks the various issues that could occur, and through reports and analytics, provides guidance regarding the factors impacting quality.