Pune is all set to host the second Khelo India Games from Jan 9-20th but unfortunately more than half of the handpicked athletes have given this flagship programme of the government a miss. One of the reasons being Khelo India talent selection process took almost a year and the players do not want to leave their school in the middle of the academic year to join an academy. Secondly confusion over financial remunerations also led to many pullouts. In addition, the students had to relocate to the academy/center assigned to them and many were wanting to avail the benefits of the scheme while continuing at their original academy. For the second edition the government has merges school and college level categories for a combined khelo India Youth Games.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?