On Monday BSEH (Board of School Education Haryana) cancelled seven exam centers due to mass copying during the class 10 Hindi paper. The board also relieved seven supervisor due negligence. Despite best efforts and arrangements 346 students were caught cheating across the state. The Chairman has said that strict action will be taken against the these students and also against the faculty members who helped them cheat.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?