CBSE has directed the evaluators of class 12 mathematics paper to grant full marks to the ‘tricky’ questions. Many students are unhappy with this decision of giving away 6 marks and have called it unfair especially for those who spent considerable time during the paper to solve them. Many teachers also believe that the said questions were straight-forward with no confusion whatsoever. Generally such a directive reaches the evaluators on day 1 but in this case it reached them on day two, hence some may not reap the benefit of this decision.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?