By now we all are well aware the the CBSE board would commence from mid February and that the date sheet can be downloaded from its official website.
Things to Know Before the Examination:
- Time allotted to complete each subject paper shall be mentioned on the question paper and will be meticulously followed.
- Distribution of answer books will done between 10-10.15 AM.
- Candidates to write their particulars on the answer book and it will be checked and signed by the Assistant Superintendent.
- Question Paper will be distributed at 10.15 AM and 15 minutes will be alloted to read the question paper and plan strategy to answer them.
- 10.30 AM students start writing the answers.
- Practical examination of Private candidates will be held at the theory examination centres unless otherwise specified.
- Private candidates to contact the Principal of the school of their theory examination centre to know the date and time of practical examination before theory examination is over. The practical examination has to be completed before 10th April 2019.
- Practicals for regular candidates of all subjects will be held in their respective schools.
- Principal of the school may fix the date for holding practical exams in consultation with the examiner concerned.
- Batch allocation for the candidates to be done according to the number of examinees and capacity of the lab.