Under study in India initiative the Ministries of HRD and AYUSH (ayurveda, yoga and naturopathy, unani, siddha and homoeopathy) have formulated a program under which India’s best known and biggest yoga schools will now offer specialised courses for foreigners from this year. 10 Yoga institutes will undergo a process of recognised by The Yoga Certification Board (YCB) and then they can offer specialised courses to the foreigners. YCB will certify individual yoga teachers as well as yoga schools and is working upon making a course plan for students from abroad. After completing the course they would be able to teach yoga in their respective countries.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?