Sports facilities at a Blind School in Jamalpur is proving to be blessing for the visually impaired students there. This complex comprising of a gymnasium, activity room, football ground, multi-purpose ground for cricket, football, discuss throw, shot put etc along with a blind school, braille press and teacher training center is being built at a cost of around 42 lakhs. Besides providing quality education to the visually impaired equal emphasis is made to motivate them to participate in various sports activities. At present 64 such students are studying in the blind school and all the expenses are borne by the Punjab Government.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?