Setting up of 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil and Defence sectors across the country has been given the nod by the Union cabinet. Once fully functional they will provide education to 50,000 students approximately. Also these new schools will be set up in areas that are hotbeds of left wing extremism, as well as in places with heavy deployment of Central Reserve Police Force troops or with high concentration of railway employees. Until the formal recruitment is done the teachers and staff requirement will be met through deputation and contractual employment.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?