Soon self-defence may become a part of school curriculum per the Maharashtra Education Minister thanks to a petition receiving over 1.38 lakh signatures in support of the demand posted on change.org. We need to empower children to protect themselves from an early age. Self defence training could be made compulsory for all the students from class 5 onwards. Self defence is not just martial arts, but a psychological, mental and physical preparedness too to deal with any danger from undesirable elements.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?