National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 admit cards have been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on their official website. The same can be downloaded from www.ntaneet.nic.in NTA conducts NEET for students desirous of pursuing MBBS and BDS courses in India or abroad. Admissions to institutes established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry are not included in NEET.
- How to download NEET 2019 admit cards.
- Visit the official website, www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘download admit card’.
- Enter your name, registration number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and NEET UG admit card 2019 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the admit card and take a print out.
Exam is scheduled for 5th May, 2pm – 5pm. The results will be declared on 5th June. Qualifying candidates will be eligible for All India Quota and other quotas under the State Governments/Institutes, irrespective of the medium of the examination, subject to other eligibility criteria.
Points to Note:
- Admit cards have to be preserved until your admission in MBBS/BDS for any further communication.
- Take at least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid (i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page).
- Keep at least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from State of J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.