Aman Maqbool, an autistic child of Delhi Private School, Sharjah UAE scored 94.3% in class 10 CBSE boards. He has scored over 90 per cent throughout his school career, and wrote the exam with the help of a scribe. After writing his exams Aman was confident of scoring 80% but the final result has left him on cloud 9. He has a photographic memory and has consistently scored high marks. He has never taken tuitions or any other special coaching.
- Technology in Schools: Revolutionizing Education – Unleashing the Power of Technology
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About School ERP
- Why Skolaro is the best School Management Software
- Why does a school need online registration system?
- Keep information at your fingertips with Student Database Management System
- School ERP – Must Have features to look for!
- Benefits of going paperless using school ERP software
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONLINE TEST MAKER?