Clearing the CAT or the common entrance exam is the dream of every student wanting to seek admission in premier management institutions. IIM-Calcutta would be conducting its CAT test on 25th November and has issued a list of dos and don’ts. It would be held in 2 shifts – 9am to 12pm and 2.30 – 5.30 pm. Reporting time for morning shift is 7.30 am and for afternoon shift is 1pm.
On the day of the examination only admit card, photo identity card, required medical certificate and scribe affidavit (if any) will be permitted beyond the frisking point.
Here are some things you need not bring inside the exam lab
- Avoid wearing any jewellery that contains metal or you will have to remove same while being frisked.
- You will not be allowed to wear jackets and footwear inside the examination lab. Wearing plain pullovers/sweaters/cardigans (without any pockets), socks inside will be permissible though.
- Bringing of Mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, stationery items inside the examination hall is prohibited.
- Candidates with metal implant, pacemaker etc would be required to bring a medical certificate at the test centre.
- All personal belongings will not allowed beyond a certain point and authorities will not take any responsibility of loss of any items.
Best of Luck from team Skolaro!!